Aims of Vidyalaya
1. Apart from learning academic skills and excellence, the aim of the Vidyalaya is to develop bilingual competence amongst its student.
2. To provide ample of opportunities to the students for their overall development by participating in games and sports, adventure activities, co-curricular activities, scout and guide activities, exhibitions and different copetitions at different level.
3. Promotion of scout and guide movement.
4. Promotion of computer literacy among teachers and students.
5. Celebration of important days and “Jayanties”.
6. To develop perfect global citizens with positive frame of mind and willing to face the challenges of upcoming world.
Date of Opening of KV - 13-11-1987
Highest Class - XII (Science)
The number of Sections sanctioned for each class :Class I, II, III, IV, V, VIII, IX and X has two sections, where as for Class VI and VII, there are three sections. One section each in Class XI and XII of Science streams.
Sectors - Civil.
District - Saran.
State - Bihar.